Established in province of Bergamo (Italy) in 1990, Co.Mac has become part of CFT Group Beverage Division in 2018 and part of the Canadian-based ATS Automation group in March 2021.
Due to its know-how along 30 years of experience, Co.Mac has been producing high-quality kegging, canning and bottling lines, handling the beverage sector with the utmost expertise, while minimizing waste associated with the packaging phase. In addition to fillers, processing systems are also available to complete and enhance production lines.
Today, Co.Mac and CFT plants are installed in more than 100 countries around the world.
Why relying on Co.Mac for your filling machine?
Co.Mac plants offer several advantages, while ensuring:
- Excellent technological level, due to more than 30 years of experience in the industry and continuous research, following the latest international trends
- Quality and durability of materials, to ensure high-level performance for extended periods
- High hygienic standards, crucial in the Food & Beverage industry
- Ease of use, given the ability to easily set filling parameters via HMI
- Versatility, in addition to beer, a variety of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, both still and carbonated, can be handled with these machines
- Possibility to complete a can filling line due to the in-line integration of auxiliary machines, such as pasteurizer tunnels, saturation units, or automatic CIP systems.
Moreover, Co.Mac stands out not only for the excellence of its products but also for the level of its services, including:
- 24-hour assistance, six days a week, even remotely, to promptly intervene on machines in case of emergency, while minimizing downtime
- Spare parts department, to quickly supply any necessary components
- Customized plants, made from customers’ production requirements.
Co.Mac canning plants
The canning systems offered by Co.Mac are suitable for production speeds from 3,000 to 84,000 cans/hour and can be applied with any type of can and beverage.
Co.Mac range of canning machines includes:
- Smartcan 8-1: a canning plant capable of filling up to 3,000 cans/hour. It is an automatic linear monoblock, with gravity-filling technology. The compact size makes this machine ideal where there are space limitations, and its versatility is perfect for packaging different types of products. Here, dedicated recipes can be chosen and adjusted, selecting from the HMI.
- Pegasus 8-1 V2: monoblock based on back-pressure filling technology, with a production capacity of 4,000 cans/hour, Pegasus 8-1 V2 is ideal for small and medium-sized companies and guarantees top-quality performance.
- Microbrew 10-2 and Microbrew 20-4: very compact monoblocks with filler and seamer mounted on a single bench. They can fill up to 6,000 and 12,000 cans/hour respectively, due to electropneumatic filling valves with counter-pressure filling technology. These models are designed to meet the requirements of small and medium-sized breweries.
The canning systems for medium and high productions – from 12,000 up to 84,000 cans/hour – are manufactured and developed in collaboration with CFT Group, with high-quality technologies and components.
Co.Mac kegging plants
Co.Mac designs and manufactures several types of beer keg filling systems of the highest quality, in order to fully meet the requirements of different-size businesses, for beer and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Specifically, the range includes semi-automatic and automatic filling systems that deliver from 15 to 1,200 kegs per hour.
HIVE – For stainless steel and plastic kegs can fill up to 18 stainless steel kegs/hour and up to 45 one-way plastic kegs/hour. Its structure is made up of a single filling head and a tank for detergent solution storage. This model is robust, user-friendly, and particularly easy to install, connect, and use. Safety and hygiene are guaranteed.
Smart Kegging Machine – K2 is designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of small and medium-sized businesses. This version has a maximum production capacity of 36 kegs/hour and consists of two heads and up to three tanks for detergent solution storage.
Our automatic plant range (picture: our Capri K31 – 3+1T model) includes several models with a production output of 40 to 90 kegs/hour. Each machine automatically carries out the washing and keg filling cycles.
For maximum performance up to 1,200 kegs/hour, you can rely on Bergamo HS6T, a modular beer keg filling system that can fully automatically deliver the pre-washing, washing, and filling operations. Each one of its modules (pre-washing, washing, and filling) is equipped with six treatment heads and is made with AISI 304 stainless steel, which guarantees hygiene and safety.
Co.Mac ancillary machines
Co.Mac, in cooperation with CFT, offers a series of ancillary machines for use in conjunction with filling lines, to allow high flexibility and reduction of waste and downtimes. These include:
● Pasteurizer tunnels
● Cooling/heating tunnels
● Saturation units
● Flash Pasteurizers
Our extensive experience in the beverage sector allows us to offer the best kegging, canning and bottling solutions for your beverage. For any information refer to www.comacgroup.com, or e-mail [email protected].